Basic Information About Cryptocurrencies!
Verification and KYC Information!
- What is Cryptocurrency?
- In simple terms Cryptocurrency is nothing but digital currency. They are anonymous and secure currencies that use cryptography algorithms to allow authentic and anonymous transactions. BitCoin was the earliest Cryptocurrency that was created using blockchain technology.
- What is Blockchain?
- A blockchain is a global online database that can be accessed by anyone with an internet connection. It is a decentralized system which means that no one controls its functionality and operations. Its operations are distributed globally.
- What is Bitcoin?
- Bitcoin is digital cryptocurrency that is built using Blockchain technology which is a peer-to-peer network. It is a decentralized network and there is no governing authority over this protocol.
All the transactions associated with bitcoin is carried out collectively by the miners in the network. Bitcoin has several unique features that are no way available with other solid currencies.
- Why should I bet on Cryptocurrencies?
- Like any other financial investments and assets, cryptocurrencies help you to reap huge profits in the long run. When invested wisely you may also often witness huge instant profits that may return 10000X than your investments.
Signup and Account related FAQs
- Is it possible to trade Crypto on Cloud Coinz platform without KYC or verification?
- No, it is not possible. As the crypto trade is associated with financial assets, You need to provide all the required documents that are valid and authentic after signing up on our platform.
- What documents are needed for KYC?
- The necessary documents include Personal Account Number (PAN), Aadhaar Card, and Bank account details. These are mandatory for trading crypto on Cloudcoinz.
- Why are these documents Mandatory?
- The Government of India has made it compulsory to submit these documents to validate any financial transactions in India.
- How safe are my documents with Cloudcoinz?
- We will not share your personal information with anyone and All your personal documents are extremely safe with us.
- Is the verification a one time process?
- According to Indian regulations users have to get their accounts verified once a year.
We may contact you requesting you to provide/update scanned copies of your PAN card and address proof, or to acknowledge
the information and documents you have submitted before to check their existence.
Withdrawls and Deposits:
- How to Sign up on Cloudcoinz?
- It is very simple to create and trade on our platform. It is similar to that of creating a
social media account. All you need is an active mail ID.
- Can I sign up multiple accounts?
- No, you can't sign up for mulitiple accounts as each account requires KYC and you have
submit documents like Aadhar card, PAN card and bank details. This restricts you from
creating multiple accounts under same user.
- How to reset password if I have lost/ forgotten my old one?
- You can easily reset password by clicking on forgot password link below the login form.
Enter your registered mail in the follow up screen and follow the instruction mailed to you.
- Can I change my email address or mobile number on CloudCoinz account?
- Yes you can do it. But in order to that you have to drop a mail to our support team
mentioning your old details like email ID and mobile number. We will then process the same
within 7 business days to make the necessary changes.
- Is it possible to deactivate My account?
- Yes you can easily deactivate your account from profile section. Once deactivated you can't
create a new account with same details but you can reactivate the old account if you need
again by dropping a mail to our customer support.
- How can I deposit/ withdraw INR from/to my
- You can easily deposit/withdraw from/to your account using our secure and
- How to deposit/withdraw cryptocurrencies from
- You can easily deposit/withdraw cryptocurrencies from/to your account using
our secure and user-friendly dashboard.
- How much time does it take to deposit and
withdraw INR from CloudCoinz account?
- Deposit: It may take upto 5 to 20 minutes for the amount you deposited to
automatically get reflected in you INR wallet, if you have made IMPS
transaction. In case of NEFT/RTGS it takes 3 to 4 bank working hours.
Payment gateway, deposits are instantaneous.
Withdrawal: Withdrawals up to INR 1,00,000 will be credited via IMPS within 30-60 seconds. Withdrawals for more than INR 1,00,000 will be credited via NEFT within 24-48 hours bank working hours.
- Is it possible to transfer funds in Cloudcoinz
account to bank accounts other than the one registered with CloudCoinz?
- Unfortunately you can't transfer the funds you have in Cloudcoinz account
to banks that aren't registered with your account. You can only transfer
them to the bank account associated with your Cloudcoinz account.
If you accidentally transfer INR from other bank accounts we will refund to your Cloudcoinz account in 7 business days.
- Whats is the minimum INR I can deposit?
- The minimum amount you can deposit is INR 5000.
- What is the fee to withdraw INR from Cloudcoinz
account to bank?
- Currently there is not fee on withdrawals and deposit, you can check our
fee section to get updated fee structure.
- Can I have multiple coin deposit addresses?
- We currently provide one deposit address per verified user. Your single
address is capable or receiving any number of transactions.
FAQs about Cloudcoinz?
- Is Cloudcoinz a safe platform for Crypto
- Yes, absolutely safe. Cloudcoinz is built with security in mind. It is a
reliable and trusted platform for trading Crypto online. Cloudcoinz is
backed by latest and most sophisticated technologies to safeguard every
transaction on our platform. These advanced technologies safeguard all data,
cryptocurrencies, wallets and INR volumes stay safe, secure and inaccessible
to unauthorized entities.
- What are security measures taken by Cloudcoinz
to protect user accounts?
- We take our users account security as a priority task and we work our best
to ensure security on our platform.
To protect unauthorized logins on your accounts you can make use of
We also recommend users to create strong passwords to safeguard your login.
- What is 2-factor authentication (2FA)? How does
- 2-factor authentication (2FA) is an additional layer of security that
protects your account from unauthorized access.
With 2-FA, you make use of an OTP to validate every activity on Cloudcoinz
Everytime you login to CC you get a unique OTP to your registered mobile
- I see a suspicious activity in my Account. What
should I do know?
- Immediately report it to our support mail and we will get back to you as
soon as possible. Additionally protect your account with Two-factor
authentication and reset your login credentials.
- What is Cloudcoinz?
- Cloudcoinz is the world's simplest and easiest Cryptocurrency Management
Suite that can handle everything associated with Cryptocurrency.
Our intelligent and smart tool makes managing crypto as simple as playing a
game you love. It is India's first versatile Crypto asset Management system
that let's anyone to easily manage around 10+ Cryptocurrencies.
- How is Cloudcoinz different from other
- It is an All In one platform to buy/sell 10+ different cryptocurrencies.
Indian users can tak advantage of this platform as the transactions can be
managed using INR.
- How to access Cloudcoinz platform?
- Currently the service can only be accessed to our web platform which you
can find at cloudcoinz.com. We are working on a mobile client as well to
make things easy for you Our mobile platform will help you to trade and
manage crypto on the go.
- Does Cloudcoinz have an Affiliate Program?
- Currently we don't have any affiliate program. But it is in consideration.
But you can benefit by referring users to our platform. For more details
check referral section in the dashboard.
- Do I need to pay taxes for trading Crypto?
- Yes, taxes applicable as per Indian rules and regulation.
Disclaimer: Trading in cryptocurrencies are subject to market, technical and legal risks. The prices fluctuate based on local demand and supply.